Press'd The Sandwich Company
Press'd The Sandwich Company
Nothing hits the spot at lunchtime more than sinking your teeth into a sandwich made with freshly baked bread loaded with the right combination of ingredients! Meat lovers or vegetarian, gluten-friendly or gluten-free when it comes to sandwiches no one does it better than Edmonton’s local sandwich shop: Press’d The Sandwich Company.
“The biggest draw for us is that we bake our own bread in-house every single morning,” said Grant Fedorak from Press’d The Sandwich Company. “Everything is made to order and everything is fresh.”
Press’d currently has two locations in Edmonton, 11214 Jasper Avenue and at Edmonton City Centre West and both have their own bakery. Meat and cheese is all sliced in house every day. They also offer fresh fruit and veggie sides, with all of the produce prepared fresh daily.
“We press all of our sandwiches. They go on a big grill to toast the outside while keeping everything in tact on the inside,” shared Fedorak. “We also have a very unique menu.”
Favourite menu items include the South Western Club: smoked turkey, jalapeno jack cheese, bacon, avocado, and red onion topped with raspberry chipotle honey mustard. Or try something like The Bird; smoked turkey, avocado, cream cheese, alfalfa sprouts and mayo.
Coffee News can be found at both Press’d locations. Press’d The Sandwich Company has plans to expand with a franchise program in Edmonton. That means you’ll have more locations to read Coffee News and the chance to try some of the best sandwiches in the city right in your community! Learn more at www.pressdsandwiches.ca.
- Out with the Old In with the New
- Make the most of your Winter Escape
- Benefits of Storage for Small Business
- First Aid Requirements for Business Owners
- Simple Summer Marketing Ideas
- Business Coaching
- A Vacation on Wheels
- Promotional Products: Tips from the Pro's!
- Time For a New Roof
- Invest in computer Training
Coffee News in the Community -- Giving Back
- Coffee News - 25 Year's of Community Support
- Coffee News Canada on Global TV
- Supporting Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Tips for Recruiting Seasonal Employees
- Coffee News President Radio Interview
- Quick & Easy Ideas for Christmas Marketing
- Coffee News Bucks Contest Rules
- Coffee News - In the News
- Nearly $50, 000 Dollars Raised!
- Coffee News Proud to sponsor the Kidney Foundation
Tips for Business Owners
- Why Print Beats Digital - And What it Means for Your Business
- Balancing Business & Family
- Transforming the Workplace
- How to Use LinkedIn to Grow your Small Business
- The 7 Most Deadly Sins of Print Advertising
- Obtaining & Retaining Quality Employees
- When Winter Won't end
- New Years Goals for Small Business
- Small Businesses Prepare for Christmas Marketing
- Engaging Web Visitors to Generate Sales Leads