The team has never been more excited as they flooded into the restaurant. Happy to be celebrating their first place victory at this weekend’s tournament, they find seats around the table while giving each other high-fives and excitedly re-capping the winning plays. There couldn’t be a better way to celebrate than a pizza party at Shotz Lounge, located at the TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre in Spruce Grove.
Shotz Lounge and Mountain Top Market Catering are under new ownership. The fully licensed lounge is family-friendly and a great place for groups of all ages to spend quality time together.
“We’ve changed the menu and made some major improvements,” said Shad Ammar, new owner of Shotz Lounge.
The menu includes favourites like burgers, sandwiches, salads and pizza made fresh with homemade dough and fresh toppings. Catering for special events is available for all occasions. Bring in your sports team, birthday party, reunion or corporate meeting and enjoy the great food and hospitality from Mountain Top Market Catering. Another reason to visit Shotz Lounge: they carry Coffee News!
“I’m getting a lot of people who pick up a Coffee News while waiting for their coffee or food,” said Ammar. “People love the Coffee News. It seems every time I look over we are running out of the newspaper!”
That is what we like to hear!
Next time you want to sink your teeth into a mushroom burger while watching your child’s game, grab a coffee after your work out, or spend some quality time with your family; remember Shotz Lounge and Mountain Top Market Catering. While you’re there, make sure you pick up your Coffee News!
- Out with the Old In with the New
- Make the most of your Winter Escape
- Benefits of Storage for Small Business
- First Aid Requirements for Business Owners
- Simple Summer Marketing Ideas
- Business Coaching
- A Vacation on Wheels
- Promotional Products: Tips from the Pro's!
- Time For a New Roof
- Invest in computer Training
Coffee News in the Community -- Giving Back
- Coffee News - 25 Year's of Community Support
- Coffee News Canada on Global TV
- Supporting Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Tips for Recruiting Seasonal Employees
- Coffee News President Radio Interview
- Quick & Easy Ideas for Christmas Marketing
- Coffee News Bucks Contest Rules
- Coffee News - In the News
- Nearly $50, 000 Dollars Raised!
- Coffee News Proud to sponsor the Kidney Foundation
Tips for Business Owners
- Why Print Beats Digital - And What it Means for Your Business
- Balancing Business & Family
- Transforming the Workplace
- How to Use LinkedIn to Grow your Small Business
- The 7 Most Deadly Sins of Print Advertising
- Obtaining & Retaining Quality Employees
- When Winter Won't end
- New Years Goals for Small Business
- Small Businesses Prepare for Christmas Marketing
- Engaging Web Visitors to Generate Sales Leads