The Tea Place
Instead of asking if you take one lump or two, these guys are asking if you prefer mango stars or tapioca sago pearls. Where bubble tea is at its best and lunch line ups are anxious for fresh salads and grilled panini's, you can't go wrong with a visit to The Tea Place.
"People love the bubble teas," said Quan Phung from The Tea Place. Bubble tea is a tea based smoothie made with milk with little jelly bubbles. "Mango is definitely a favourite!" Phung adds.
The Tea Place has been open for over 7 years with two locations in Edmonton: 13671 – St. Albert Trail and 9923 – 170th street. They are a specialty tea house and cafe offering over 100 teas from around the world! With a fresh menu of soups, sandwiches, salads, and desserts combined with hot and iced drinks, specialty coffees, and bubble teas this unique cafe has received rave reviews and is definitely worth a visit.
"We love it when people come to have lunch with friends or just hang out for the afternoon. We've made it really comfortable in here for that," said Phung.
Sofas, a fire place and an open ceiling create a welcoming and warm atmosphere for meeting with friends, family, or colleagues...and a great place to relax while reading the Coffee News, because it can be found at both Tea Place locations. Check it out! www.theteaplace.ca
- Out with the Old In with the New
- Make the most of your Winter Escape
- Benefits of Storage for Small Business
- First Aid Requirements for Business Owners
- Simple Summer Marketing Ideas
- Business Coaching
- A Vacation on Wheels
- Promotional Products: Tips from the Pro's!
- Time For a New Roof
- Invest in computer Training
Coffee News in the Community -- Giving Back
- Coffee News - 25 Year's of Community Support
- Coffee News Canada on Global TV
- Supporting Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Tips for Recruiting Seasonal Employees
- Coffee News President Radio Interview
- Quick & Easy Ideas for Christmas Marketing
- Coffee News Bucks Contest Rules
- Coffee News - In the News
- Nearly $50, 000 Dollars Raised!
- Coffee News Proud to sponsor the Kidney Foundation
Tips for Business Owners
- Why Print Beats Digital - And What it Means for Your Business
- Balancing Business & Family
- Transforming the Workplace
- How to Use LinkedIn to Grow your Small Business
- The 7 Most Deadly Sins of Print Advertising
- Obtaining & Retaining Quality Employees
- When Winter Won't end
- New Years Goals for Small Business
- Small Businesses Prepare for Christmas Marketing
- Engaging Web Visitors to Generate Sales Leads