Simple Summer Marketing Ideas
By Amy Hancock
Staff are on holidays and your customers and spending more time out at the cottage than in your place of business. Sometimes business
can slow down in the dog days of summer. You already have your summer marketing plan in place. Here are some ideas to spruce it up a bit, expand your network, and maybe get a few new customers through your doors.
Run a summer contest. Give away free stuff! Post a buy-one-get-one-free coupon on your Facebook, Twitter and website. Customers can print it off and redeem it at your store.
Volunteer in the community. Summer brings many special events and festivals. Sign your company up to run a concession stand at a fundraiser run or sponsor an outdoor music festival. Get your brand out there and meet the community.
Start or join a Meet Up group. As small business owners we get caught up in the old-school way of networking. We attend chamber meetings or business networking groups. Why not create a group based on your hobby or interest and let business leads become a by-product? Mention in your profile that you are a business owner, but keep the group focused on the hobby, not on sales. Leads will come in naturally!
- Out with the Old In with the New
- Make the most of your Winter Escape
- Benefits of Storage for Small Business
- First Aid Requirements for Business Owners
- Simple Summer Marketing Ideas
- Business Coaching
- A Vacation on Wheels
- Promotional Products: Tips from the Pro's!
- Time For a New Roof
- Invest in computer Training
Coffee News in the Community -- Giving Back
- Coffee News - 25 Year's of Community Support
- Coffee News Canada on Global TV
- Supporting Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Tips for Recruiting Seasonal Employees
- Coffee News President Radio Interview
- Quick & Easy Ideas for Christmas Marketing
- Coffee News Bucks Contest Rules
- Coffee News - In the News
- Nearly $50, 000 Dollars Raised!
- Coffee News Proud to sponsor the Kidney Foundation
Tips for Business Owners
- Why Print Beats Digital - And What it Means for Your Business
- Balancing Business & Family
- Transforming the Workplace
- How to Use LinkedIn to Grow your Small Business
- The 7 Most Deadly Sins of Print Advertising
- Obtaining & Retaining Quality Employees
- When Winter Won't end
- New Years Goals for Small Business
- Small Businesses Prepare for Christmas Marketing
- Engaging Web Visitors to Generate Sales Leads