Promotional Products: Tips from the Pro's!
By Amy Hancock
Everyone has had a calendar hanging in their office with someone else's business on it. A pen from your insurance broker or a
travel mug from your realtor. Every time you look at these items you are reminded of that business.
Promotional products: they're subtle, they're effective, and they're everywhere.
"Promotional products can boost response rates by as much as 75%," said Donna Radke of Sunshine Promotions. "It could be a constant reminder of your work."
Radke told Coffee News that these tangible advertising tools complement other advertising medias, easily target different markets, and build favourable perceptions of goodwill among your customers.
"They are far less expensive than other methods of advertising like radio or billboards," shared Radke.
Here are some stats:
Customers who receive promotional products are 14% more willing to provide sale leads than those who didn't.
39% of people who received a promotional product could recall the name of the advertiser, as long as six months after they received it.
Sales people who gave promotional gifts to customers received 22% more referrals than those who didn't.
Customers who received promotional products re-ordered up to 18% sooner than those who received coupons.
"Promotional products can be an inexpensive way to advertise your company with a surprisingly high return on investment," said Radke.
For more information visit www.sunshinepromotions.com
- Out with the Old In with the New
- Make the most of your Winter Escape
- Benefits of Storage for Small Business
- First Aid Requirements for Business Owners
- Simple Summer Marketing Ideas
- Business Coaching
- A Vacation on Wheels
- Promotional Products: Tips from the Pro's!
- Time For a New Roof
- Invest in computer Training
Coffee News in the Community -- Giving Back
- Coffee News - 25 Year's of Community Support
- Coffee News Canada on Global TV
- Supporting Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Tips for Recruiting Seasonal Employees
- Coffee News President Radio Interview
- Quick & Easy Ideas for Christmas Marketing
- Coffee News Bucks Contest Rules
- Coffee News - In the News
- Nearly $50, 000 Dollars Raised!
- Coffee News Proud to sponsor the Kidney Foundation
Tips for Business Owners
- Why Print Beats Digital - And What it Means for Your Business
- Balancing Business & Family
- Transforming the Workplace
- How to Use LinkedIn to Grow your Small Business
- The 7 Most Deadly Sins of Print Advertising
- Obtaining & Retaining Quality Employees
- When Winter Won't end
- New Years Goals for Small Business
- Small Businesses Prepare for Christmas Marketing
- Engaging Web Visitors to Generate Sales Leads