Benefits of Storage for Small Business
By Amy Hancock
So many workplaces have become the cluttered with old files, unused office equipment, supplies, and even merchandise. What should be an efficient and productive area for doing business is shrinking beneath boxes, unused office furniture, and who knows what else.
It’s time to consider using a storage facility for your business. There are many benefits, including creating a more productive work environment.
“Business storage is great for freeing up valuable office space and perfect for merchandisers who need more room to get organized,” said Jeffrey Corbett of U-Store-It in Edmonton. “Office supplies and materials, files, merchandise, promotional and campaign materials can all be stored.”
In addition to reclaiming your workspace, small businesses can use their business storage units to conveniently take care of receiving shipments of merchandise and supplies.
“Businesses can receive their deliveries through us,” shared Corbett. “We accept delivery; put it directly in their storage unit, and then the delivery company will send them a notification saying it has been delivered.”
With 5 loading bays, carts, man lifts, and high ceilings, businesses can be sure their items can be easily moved in and out of storage. Modern facilities and advanced security gives businesses peace of mind knowing their storage items are well taken care of until they’re needed again.
Clearing the clutter and organizing your deliveries of supplies and merchandise will increase productivity and make things a little easier around the workplace.
For more information on how U-Store-It can help increase your productivity and save your business money visit www.ustoreitcanada.com.
- Out with the Old In with the New
- Make the most of your Winter Escape
- Benefits of Storage for Small Business
- First Aid Requirements for Business Owners
- Simple Summer Marketing Ideas
- Business Coaching
- A Vacation on Wheels
- Promotional Products: Tips from the Pro's!
- Time For a New Roof
- Invest in computer Training
Coffee News in the Community -- Giving Back
- Coffee News - 25 Year's of Community Support
- Coffee News Canada on Global TV
- Supporting Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Tips for Recruiting Seasonal Employees
- Coffee News President Radio Interview
- Quick & Easy Ideas for Christmas Marketing
- Coffee News Bucks Contest Rules
- Coffee News - In the News
- Nearly $50, 000 Dollars Raised!
- Coffee News Proud to sponsor the Kidney Foundation
Tips for Business Owners
- Why Print Beats Digital - And What it Means for Your Business
- Balancing Business & Family
- Transforming the Workplace
- How to Use LinkedIn to Grow your Small Business
- The 7 Most Deadly Sins of Print Advertising
- Obtaining & Retaining Quality Employees
- When Winter Won't end
- New Years Goals for Small Business
- Small Businesses Prepare for Christmas Marketing
- Engaging Web Visitors to Generate Sales Leads