Invest in computer Training
By Amy Hancock
"People don't know what they don't know," said Joanne Swensrude of Know It Sooner Computer Training.
This is true for most people who use computers in their
daily business.You might use the same software every day to do your job.You might think you're sufficient in software like Microsoft Excel and Word; but you could save time and money by doing it better and more efficiently.
Most small business owners are juggling so many tasks they might seem it impossible to find time to receive computer training for themselves or their employees.They are 'getting by' on what they think is the best way to work with the software.
"People are too busy to go on training, but they could be doing their computer work in an inefficient way and that costs them extra time."Swensrude continued, "After I show them some better ways of doing things they see the value and I know it will save them a lot of time and money in the long run."
Consider looking at computer training as an investment of money and time, and according to Swensrude, you will see the pay back.When it comes to business, investments should be made to increase effectiveness and productivity.
"I always get comments like 'that's going to save me a lot of time at month end!' or 'I can't wait to use this on my next project'," said Swensrude.
These days we have access to information at the touch of our fingertips.We can learn a few simple functions through a YouTube or Google search, but search engines are not able to tell us the best way to do something.A professional computer trainer can.
"I understand that it is a hassle for businesses to send their employees out for a day or training.That is why I have a portable computer lab," said Swensrude."I can save you more time by coming right to your office."
With Microsoft Office 2013 coming out in the New Year, you can resolve to update your computer skills.Joanne Swensrude is becoming familiar with this new software, and is ready to begin training when it is released in 2013.
Do you know what you don't know?Contact Know It Sooner Computer Training and find out. Visit www.knowitsooner.com.
*Now offering 3 hours of training for the price of 2, offer ends March 31, 2013*
- Out with the Old In with the New
- Make the most of your Winter Escape
- Benefits of Storage for Small Business
- First Aid Requirements for Business Owners
- Simple Summer Marketing Ideas
- Business Coaching
- A Vacation on Wheels
- Promotional Products: Tips from the Pro's!
- Time For a New Roof
- Invest in computer Training
Coffee News in the Community -- Giving Back
- Coffee News - 25 Year's of Community Support
- Coffee News Canada on Global TV
- Supporting Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Tips for Recruiting Seasonal Employees
- Coffee News President Radio Interview
- Quick & Easy Ideas for Christmas Marketing
- Coffee News Bucks Contest Rules
- Coffee News - In the News
- Nearly $50, 000 Dollars Raised!
- Coffee News Proud to sponsor the Kidney Foundation
Tips for Business Owners
- Why Print Beats Digital - And What it Means for Your Business
- Balancing Business & Family
- Transforming the Workplace
- How to Use LinkedIn to Grow your Small Business
- The 7 Most Deadly Sins of Print Advertising
- Obtaining & Retaining Quality Employees
- When Winter Won't end
- New Years Goals for Small Business
- Small Businesses Prepare for Christmas Marketing
- Engaging Web Visitors to Generate Sales Leads