Coffee News Proud to sponsor the Kidney Foundation
Kidney disease affects over 30, 000 Canadians. Statistics show that nearly 4, 000 Canadians are on a waiting list for a kidney transplant...and sadly, not all of them are going to make the top of the list in time. Did you know that one person who chooses to become an organ and tissue donor can save the lives of up to 80 other people?
Coffee News is proud to sponsor the Kidney Foundation of Canada's: Give the Gift of Life - Fun Run or Walk at Lions Park in St. Albert on September 26th. Join with us and support the Kidney Foundation of Canada raise funds and awareness for organ donation. Their goal is to raise $20, 000 and we're going to need your help!
You can sign up online HERE and collect pledges to participate in an optional 5km run or 2km walk. This event is for families and people of all ages and fitness level, the trail is also wheel chair accessible.
Please partner with the Kidney Foundation of Canada and join Coffee News by participating in this event, collecting pledges, or donating and sponsoring a participant. For more information on the Kidney Foundation of Canada please visit www.kidney.ca. Together we'll "Give the Gift of Life."
- Out with the Old In with the New
- Make the most of your Winter Escape
- Benefits of Storage for Small Business
- First Aid Requirements for Business Owners
- Simple Summer Marketing Ideas
- Business Coaching
- A Vacation on Wheels
- Promotional Products: Tips from the Pro's!
- Time For a New Roof
- Invest in computer Training
Coffee News in the Community -- Giving Back
- Coffee News - 25 Year's of Community Support
- Coffee News Canada on Global TV
- Supporting Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Tips for Recruiting Seasonal Employees
- Coffee News President Radio Interview
- Quick & Easy Ideas for Christmas Marketing
- Coffee News Bucks Contest Rules
- Coffee News - In the News
- Nearly $50, 000 Dollars Raised!
- Coffee News Proud to sponsor the Kidney Foundation
Tips for Business Owners
- Why Print Beats Digital - And What it Means for Your Business
- Balancing Business & Family
- Transforming the Workplace
- How to Use LinkedIn to Grow your Small Business
- The 7 Most Deadly Sins of Print Advertising
- Obtaining & Retaining Quality Employees
- When Winter Won't end
- New Years Goals for Small Business
- Small Businesses Prepare for Christmas Marketing
- Engaging Web Visitors to Generate Sales Leads