Nearly $50, 000 Dollars Raised!
On April 25th, hundreds of Edmontonians gathered in the ACT Centre at Rundle Park to register for the 6th Annual Give the Gift of Life Run and Walk for the Kidney Foundation of Canada.
Coffee News is proud to sponsor this event. Walkers and runners rallied pledges and donations bringing $47, 844 dollars for the foundation. That's 96% of their goal of $50, 000.
It is not too late to support the Give the Gift of Life Run and Walk. Donations can be made up to May 26, 2010. Help them reach their goal! To make your donation to the Kidney Foundation of Canada click on the link below.
Kidney disease is a major cause of death in Canadians. Experts estimate over 2 million Canadians suffer from kidney disease or kidney-related complications.
The Kidney Foundation of Canada improves the health and quality of life of those living with this terrible disease. From bringing awareness to the warning signs, to prevention and treatment, and supporting the services available to help those with the disease live a better life. It fully relies on volunteers and funding through donations.
- Out with the Old In with the New
- Make the most of your Winter Escape
- Benefits of Storage for Small Business
- First Aid Requirements for Business Owners
- Simple Summer Marketing Ideas
- Business Coaching
- A Vacation on Wheels
- Promotional Products: Tips from the Pro's!
- Time For a New Roof
- Invest in computer Training
Coffee News in the Community -- Giving Back
- Coffee News - 25 Year's of Community Support
- Coffee News Canada on Global TV
- Supporting Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Tips for Recruiting Seasonal Employees
- Coffee News President Radio Interview
- Quick & Easy Ideas for Christmas Marketing
- Coffee News Bucks Contest Rules
- Coffee News - In the News
- Nearly $50, 000 Dollars Raised!
- Coffee News Proud to sponsor the Kidney Foundation
Tips for Business Owners
- Why Print Beats Digital - And What it Means for Your Business
- Balancing Business & Family
- Transforming the Workplace
- How to Use LinkedIn to Grow your Small Business
- The 7 Most Deadly Sins of Print Advertising
- Obtaining & Retaining Quality Employees
- When Winter Won't end
- New Years Goals for Small Business
- Small Businesses Prepare for Christmas Marketing
- Engaging Web Visitors to Generate Sales Leads