Quick & Easy Ideas for Christmas Marketing
Christmas is just around the corner (already?) and everyone knows the holidays could mean a major boost in sales for most businesses. Here are some simple, low-cost ideas you can include in your marketing planning over the next two months.
Have special Christmas offers and spread the word about them through a professional looking email campaign. Send an email with these offers to your database of customers and make sure the email's design is decorated with holiday themes from start to finish. You want it to stand out from other emails your customers usually receive from you.
Make sure you don't go over board and start spamming people. Send out your offers, and increase your frequency as the holiday approaches but don't flood their inbox with too many messages. You don't want your customers to start viewing you as a spammer.
Customize your website. Make sure these holiday offers are present on your homepage or a specific landing page. Give your site a Christmas theme makeover to make people feel warm and fuzzy inside. It doesn't have to be anything major. Even just adding a Santa hat to your logo can be effective.
Be a friend to last minute shoppers. We've all had the experience of leaving holiday shopping to the last minute. Offer shipping solutions and special deals to accommodate shoppers who find themselves with 'so much to do, so little time!' They may be procrastinators, but they still have money to spend. Make it easy to spend it at your place of business by offering printable gift certificates off your website or sent via email. Gift cards make great last minute gifts for the 'hard to by for' on your customer's list.
Free gifts, who doesn't love them? Offer a free gift with purchase on selected items. Your customers will enjoy the gift for themselves or re-gift it to someone else, either way they will leave feeling like they received extra value with your business.
We will have more ideas regarding holiday marketing in next month's newsletter. Stay tuned!
- Out with the Old In with the New
- Make the most of your Winter Escape
- Benefits of Storage for Small Business
- First Aid Requirements for Business Owners
- Simple Summer Marketing Ideas
- Business Coaching
- A Vacation on Wheels
- Promotional Products: Tips from the Pro's!
- Time For a New Roof
- Invest in computer Training
Coffee News in the Community -- Giving Back
- Coffee News - 25 Year's of Community Support
- Coffee News Canada on Global TV
- Supporting Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Tips for Recruiting Seasonal Employees
- Coffee News President Radio Interview
- Quick & Easy Ideas for Christmas Marketing
- Coffee News Bucks Contest Rules
- Coffee News - In the News
- Nearly $50, 000 Dollars Raised!
- Coffee News Proud to sponsor the Kidney Foundation
Tips for Business Owners
- Why Print Beats Digital - And What it Means for Your Business
- Balancing Business & Family
- Transforming the Workplace
- How to Use LinkedIn to Grow your Small Business
- The 7 Most Deadly Sins of Print Advertising
- Obtaining & Retaining Quality Employees
- When Winter Won't end
- New Years Goals for Small Business
- Small Businesses Prepare for Christmas Marketing
- Engaging Web Visitors to Generate Sales Leads