Transforming the Workplace
By Amy Hancock
How would you describe the learning environment in your workplace?
Progressive companies understand a healthy learning climate is important for growing business. Whether it’s defining and meeting goals through business coaching, leadership and management training, team building or workplace diversity training; remaining flexible and willing to learn will improve your business outcome.
“When employers improve their workplace learning and interpersonal skills climate it translates into more motivated and engaged employees and better customer service,” said Marie Gervais, Director of Shift Management.
Shift Management offers online services for organizations, managers and individuals that include eLearning through online courses and webinars. One of their most popular courses is call Work and Culture Online, a course developed to help better integrate international employees into the workplace.
“The course has sections specific to managers and employers about dealing with sensitive issues like mistakes at work, values clashes and gender differences. They learn to connect better with a variety of people from all backgrounds, ages, races and cultures which increases sales and builds word of mouth business,” said Gervais.
Transform your workplace with easy-to-access online education. You’ll find inspiration for tackling new action plans, create a well-integrated staff team, brush up on your leadership skills and bridge the gap between your business and its goals.
- Out with the Old In with the New
- Make the most of your Winter Escape
- Benefits of Storage for Small Business
- First Aid Requirements for Business Owners
- Simple Summer Marketing Ideas
- Business Coaching
- A Vacation on Wheels
- Promotional Products: Tips from the Pro's!
- Time For a New Roof
- Invest in computer Training
Coffee News in the Community -- Giving Back
- Coffee News - 25 Year's of Community Support
- Coffee News Canada on Global TV
- Supporting Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Tips for Recruiting Seasonal Employees
- Coffee News President Radio Interview
- Quick & Easy Ideas for Christmas Marketing
- Coffee News Bucks Contest Rules
- Coffee News - In the News
- Nearly $50, 000 Dollars Raised!
- Coffee News Proud to sponsor the Kidney Foundation
Tips for Business Owners
- Why Print Beats Digital - And What it Means for Your Business
- Balancing Business & Family
- Transforming the Workplace
- How to Use LinkedIn to Grow your Small Business
- The 7 Most Deadly Sins of Print Advertising
- Obtaining & Retaining Quality Employees
- When Winter Won't end
- New Years Goals for Small Business
- Small Businesses Prepare for Christmas Marketing
- Engaging Web Visitors to Generate Sales Leads