Why Print Beats Digital - And What it Means for Your Business
These days, many of us have e-readers, or read the news on the internet rather than in a newspaper. But don’t we all reminisce about the days when we could curl up on the sofa with a book and be transformed to another world for hours on end? That’s the power of print – it’s tactile, it’s memorable, and most of all, it’s intimate.
Research has shown that people retain less when they read information on a screen compared to reading it in print. Another study looked at MRI brain scans and found that print was more “real” to readers; it generated genuine emotion, which the researchers found could lead to stronger brand attachment when it comes to advertising. Yet another study found that online readers spent an average of just 15 seconds on a single web page before clicking to another – certainly not enough time to retain the message of an advertisement! It’s clear that the digital reader simply doesn’t have the attention span of the print reader.
At Coffee News, we keep our reader’s attention. We are a fun, industry-exclusive, highly effective and visible weekly publication, which will complement your overall advertising and marketing strategy… and advertising with us is affordable, too. Don’t give up on print. Our many loyal readers haven’t – and by advertising with us, they could soon become your loyal customers!
Publisher of Coffee News in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Out with the Old In with the New
- Make the most of your Winter Escape
- Benefits of Storage for Small Business
- First Aid Requirements for Business Owners
- Simple Summer Marketing Ideas
- Business Coaching
- A Vacation on Wheels
- Promotional Products: Tips from the Pro's!
- Time For a New Roof
- Invest in computer Training
Coffee News in the Community -- Giving Back
- Coffee News - 25 Year's of Community Support
- Coffee News Canada on Global TV
- Supporting Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Tips for Recruiting Seasonal Employees
- Coffee News President Radio Interview
- Quick & Easy Ideas for Christmas Marketing
- Coffee News Bucks Contest Rules
- Coffee News - In the News
- Nearly $50, 000 Dollars Raised!
- Coffee News Proud to sponsor the Kidney Foundation
Tips for Business Owners
- Why Print Beats Digital - And What it Means for Your Business
- Balancing Business & Family
- Transforming the Workplace
- How to Use LinkedIn to Grow your Small Business
- The 7 Most Deadly Sins of Print Advertising
- Obtaining & Retaining Quality Employees
- When Winter Won't end
- New Years Goals for Small Business
- Small Businesses Prepare for Christmas Marketing
- Engaging Web Visitors to Generate Sales Leads